As part of the QA Training and job placement program, we run through a complete detail on how TestProject works.
TestProject is a 100 percent FREE platform for end-to-end test automation for web, mobile, and API testing. Even better, the # 1 test automation community supports this with thousands of loyal users. TestProject is Gartner’s top-rated free automation device, with 4.6/5 stars average.
TestProject keeps you up-to-date with the new software, libraries and SDKs required to build automated site and mobile app testing on a range of browsers and desktop devices as well as on any operating system (Windows, Linux or macOS). With Browsers, you can also check the iOS software!
Top factors TestProject you’ll love:
- For non-technical applications scriptless check recorder.
- Advanced SDK scripting (importing current checks on Selenium and Appium).
- Cloud check storage and registry of artifacts on the website.
- Beautiful insights and dashboards for managers.
- 200 + Addons powered by the Community.
- Integrations built-in for SauceLabs, BrowserStack, Jenkins, Slack and more.
Resolve6 QA Training and Job Placement Program covers topics on to use TestProject to
- Creating and performing testing on Windows, Linux, macOS, and even Docker.
- Install and manage the drivers and the dependencies.
- Distribute running checks locally and in the cloud.
- Client and project authorizations and governance