HP recently released the newest version of Quality Center, they call it the Application Lifecycle Management Application or QC 11 to refer to context. Quite exciting!. I feel the name suits the objective, as ALM is designed to adapt the dynamics of Agile Software Development more aggressively and productively.
HP Application Lifecycle Management provides a centralized platform for managing and automating the application lifecycle, from inception to retirement. It empowers application teams to plan, build and release better-quality applications with fewer delays.
HP Application Lifecycle Management features :
- Centrally manage and track all application projects
- Attain real-time visibility into the application lifecycle
- Centrally manage and enforce consistent workflows and processes
- Reduce duplication of effort across projects
- Provide an aggregated, cross-application project view of quality status and defect trends
- Facilitate collaboration and communication among internal and external stakeholder groups, across multiple projects
Here is a video on a Webinar, given by Raziel Tabib, Sr. Product Manager at HP for the HP ALM Suite, the video briefly provides an orientation on the features on the latest version of QC 11.